I've started telling people at work that I'm pregnant. They congratulated me but then you can see it in their eyes they're already thinking about booking other staff on the jobs when I'm on leave. Most people were surprised to hear I'm already 21 weeks along, said they could barely notice it. See my bump isn't very obvious yet, probably because I'm not the *ahem" petite type so it just looks like I'm more bloated then I usually am. However, now that I've told the office, my schedule has been rejiggled so I no longer have to work on client sites (wooohooo) and will be based predominantly in the office. I have my own desk and a footrest. This is a luxury for auditors, to have their own desk. People have also told me to 'take it easy' and not to 'push myself too much'. Which basically means I get to leave the office at 630 instead of 730 like everyone else. 1 hour makes all the difference.
I'm also getting special treatment outside of work. Last week, someone offered me their seat on the bus. At home, I am forbidden from any heavy lifting or heavy housework. It feels nice to be pampered like this.
The baby is also getting stronger every day. I can feel her move more regularly now. She moves a lot more when I'm sitting or lying down, and after I've had a meal. When I'm walking or sitting on the bus, she's relatively quiet. The husband can't really feel her moving about yet so I think he feels a bit detached from this stage. So he compensates by doing other things for the baby. Like this.
One very lucky baby indeed
kalo nenek aku dia dh marah sbb beli awal sgt. tp.. secara senyap, kitorg ttp beli. haha. cannot resist maaaa. beli besar2. nnt tak sempat pakai pulak.. cannot wait for lil Di!
ReplyDeleteWe bought a lot of 3-6 & 6-9 months stuff. Newborn actually tak beli pun lagi hehe. Skrg tgh sale kan so geram! We calculated on average we spent less than €5 on each item. Saving gila!
ReplyDeleteha, dari wondering nape tak rasa beby kicking lagi to another stage can feel it very frequently and yet to go to another stage masa tido ko terjaga sebab beby kicking dalam perut.:)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!! I like feeling her moving about, very reassuring
Delete