I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Official wedding pictures part 3: Reception

This will be the last entry on the wedding pictures. Banyak sangat gambar! I've managed to narrow it down to a few of my favourites.

The theme for the reception was grey, tiffany blue and white. My mum planned the whole thing, from the doorgifts to the pelamin. I pilih baju je hehe. I love the tiffany blue colour that my family wore, so rich and it really shines out in the pictures.

The pelamin for the reception was included in the package that the hall offered. When we arrived that morning and saw the pelamin, we were not impressed. It barely had any flowers, nampak daun je. Mum then confronted the hall management, and told them the picture they showed her had more flowers than this. I don't know what happened after but by them time I was done with my makeup, somehow there were more flowers so I think they got it sorted. I wouldn't really recommend taking the pelamin that is included in the package though after my experience. There are plenty of other designers out there that can give you a much more value for money pelamin.

My dress was made by Man Kajang. When I first went for the fitting, I was in awe with the dress. The cut, the beading, the flow, the veil, the shoes. Everything was perfect. Alhamdullillah.




















Venue: Dewan Merak Kayangan Felda
 Photographer: Ikram Ismail
Attire: Man Kajang
Makeup: Amy Janz
Hand bouquet: Man Kajang

1 comment:

  1. hi deena..
    u r rite dear.. sama mcm i, everything fits perfectly kan.. the baju, accessories..everything laa.. abg man did a wonderful job.. =)

    ReplyDelete