
Flatties by dinaT featuring ballerina flats
I have completely outworn the flats that I have, so it's time to get a new pair.
Top left - Rose ballet flats from Banana Republic
Top right - Caroline ballet flats from Tory Burch
Centre - Ballet flats from Simply Vera Wang
Bottom left - Lace pretty ballerinas from Jigsaw
Bottom right - JC Rush flats from Juicy Couture
I love the Vera Wang flats but not sure where to get them in the UK. And I dare not buy shoes online. The hassle of returning them if they don't fit is just not worth it.
So, which one should I get?
TOP LEFT!!!!!
ReplyDeletethat one memang so u la.
ReplyDeletehahahah. wooops. okla okla..for u i also think the vera wang suits u best!
ReplyDeleteIm looking for the vera wang too :D hehehe.. I want it so badddd. Lol
ReplyDeleteI found the shoes here http://www.kohls.com but not sure if they delivery to UK or not.