I'm on Instagram!

Monday, August 9, 2010

pearls - yes or no?


I have been thinking about getting myself a pair of pearl earrings. However, I am a bit apprehensive, fearing that I might look like a makcik, rather than a young classy lady *ahem ahem*. So I tried Liza's earrings today, to see if I can carry it off.

So, what do you think? Should I?

4 comments:

  1. with your hair down, it works. maybe you should try with hair up to see makcik effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha if u ask me, i'd definitely say yes bcoz im a pearl lover. shasa confirm tak suka aa haha. but anyway, that earring looks nice on u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think pearls will make anyone look classy coz it's pearls!!!
    kalau rase nmpk cam makcik pon, it's not like makcik2 biase ok.. datin2 like that... kesimpulannye, i like it. looks nice on you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. faezah - i didn't try it with the hair up, but liza did, and yes, definitely had the makcik effect! so must only wear it with hair down, noted.

    drog - shasa says it suits me hehe but i cannot imagine her wearing pearls! she's more bling bling kut

    baby - thanks baby, i like it too!

    ReplyDelete