Flight tickets to KL in December has always been very expensive. It's because all the mat saleh's want to be in hot and sunny countries during the winter. Today I decided to browse around for cheap tickets. Started with ebookers.com. Noticed that the difference between Emirates and Malaysia Airlines was only £80, so I quickly consulted with the fiance, and we bought our tickets straightaway! The downside is that we bought the cheapest tickets, so we couldn't book our seats in advance. Fiance was NOT happy. Said he may cry at the airport if we don't get seats next to each other. Over-acting k this boy. I managed to pujuk him, said that if we are the first in line at the airport, chances are we will get seats together. So he said we need to be at the airport at 4pm (for a 10pm flight) to make sure that happens. Like the counter will be open 6 hours before departure? LOL
The flight ticket cost us £760 each. Not bad for December I must say. I have an extra week's holiday so I will go to Cork with him after the wedding. Be the good housewife hehehe. And the ticket cost me £144. Which is also reasonable given that it is holiday season.
I am glad that the flight is now sorted :)
Exaggerate la u ni!
ReplyDeletehahahhahaha. malu2 pulak rye
ReplyDeletehahahahahah rye so funnyyyyyy. mengada lg boleh takk? sanggup tuu dtg kol 4!! hahaha.
ReplyDeleteSayang - exaggerate? i think i toned it down ade la! hehe
ReplyDeletebaby - dia memang, depan org cover2, with me, completely different person!
drog - i pun tak kisah sgt if dpt seat lain2, dia yg stress. but comel la hehe
This is a side of rye I have never seen lol
ReplyDelete