I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Maggie Sottero

I started buying wedding magazines to get some inspiration. Since Ratu Sehari is not available here, we have to make do with Cosmopolitan Bride :P One of the designers featured in this month's issue is Maggie Sottero. LOVE her dresses! Her style is very elegant, classic and feminine, and not over the top. So me.






And my favourite...

To see more designs visit her website at http://www.maggiesottero.com/

7 comments:

  1. cantiknyeee
    i love the first n the last

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I really like the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dina - i love the last one, i don't think i am tall enough to carry off the first one :)

    mimi - the second one is so your style! hows the wedding prep going hun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the last one would look nice on you.
    the sleeves and the bottom part of the skirt cantik sgt

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the second one too... not that i will wear it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. dina - have to ask my designer whether it would suit me or not. but i hope it does!

    baby - seems like the second one is a popular choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wedding plan okay I think...so far so good...but still have some things pending which I haven't got around to finalising...and I can't believe its August already!

    ReplyDelete