Rye and I have always felt that we will somehow end up together. But the big issue has always been: LOCATION. With him being in Ireland and me in London, it's quite hard to find a middle ground. Also, neither one of us wanted to give in. Degil. The easiest way to settle it would have been to go back home to Malaysia. But again, neither of us were prepared for that yet.
So, after performing a cost benefit analysis (u know me, always the practical person!), I have decided to move to Ireland. To the land of rain and sheep.
I discussed this with the HR partner in the office, who then proceeded to contact the Deloitte Cork office. They came back saying they would like to see my CV. I panicked! My last CV is so outdated, I did it when I was applying for this job 3 years ago, eeeep!
Thankfully, Azz forwarded me a CV template, so now I have some idea of what to write. However, the only thing on my CV at the moment is just....
How??? It's so hard to summarise what I have done for the past 2.5 years. And this CV needs to be AMAZING, because I HAVE to get this job. If not, we will be commuting back and forth. Tak sanggup.
Since Monday is a bank holiday, I have set myself a target to finish my CV by then. Wish me luck!
heheh.. ala kalau commuting pon.. ull be with me :D..
ReplyDeletehahaha hellooo for someone yg slalu tlg check my cv and my applications...im sure u can do this dina! now dah wed dah siap blom?? good luckkkk!
ReplyDeletesha: if only ade pintu suka hati, then I don't need to pindah ireland :(
ReplyDeleteDrog: dah siap and hantar dah yesterday! hehe berjaya!
bile nak tau outcome????????????????????????????????
ReplyDeletewahhhh gempak nyeeeee dinaaa
hehehe