Now that I know what colour my dress is going to be - white - I can start thinking about accessories. First up, the wedding bouquet. There are so many combinations to choose from! Roses, lilies, white, pink, red? What size? Not too big so that it won't hide my dress, not too small that it becomes negligible and serupa tak payah pegang. It needs to complement the dress, not destroy it. Susah ni!
I have started browsing and have found a few that I like. So, now I need to narrow it down to just 2. But which one?
If I decide to go for lilac/purple as my nikah theme, this might be a good choice.
this one without the bling2 handle la
and finally my favourite so far...
isn't it pretty? I think the colours are so sweet and because the colours are very light and pastel-ish it would complement pretty much anything.
Next up... the veil. :)




2nd and last!!
ReplyDelete1st and 2nd!! :P
ReplyDelete