My laptop is in its golden years. The hinges are broken, so the screen is hanging on to 1 hinge for dear life (out of 4 hinges originally). All my money is going towards the wedding fund so I can't spend it on a new lappy. Thank god I have a work laptop to use!
However, if I do have some extra cash, I would love to get one of this. The new HP G62.
Isn't it pretty? Sigh, if only...



birthday bulan depan, hint la tu?
ReplyDeletehehe where got... i ckp je laptop ni cantik. No hidden agenda!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.msimobile.com/level3_productpage.aspx?cid=6&id=160
ReplyDeleteNow that's a beauty! Hahaha
eh..macam yg punye ni je,hehehe..
ReplyDeletemr dx - that's a beauty, but it's a gaming laptop? i just need a simple laptop, no added extras needed.
ReplyDeleteshahira - your laptop cam ni ke? ok tak? i am seriously considering it.
Probably spec die je yg laen kot.
ReplyDeleteRupe bentuk mmg same. But mine is Presario CQ42.
Btw,sangat gorgeous. I loved it,hehehe