I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Little lady

I know I know, it's been awhile. Heh. Been busy enjoying myself in Malaysia. But now am back in Dublin-town so finally have some time to visit this blog. 

So much has happened in the past 2 months. We had an Aqiqah for Yasmin. Great turnout btw, thanks to everyone who came. We introduced Yasmin to members of both sides of the family. Last but not least, Yasmin turned 5 months recently. Wow. My baby girl is growing up so fast. She loves to smile and laugh now. Especially when she sees me after I've left her for awhile, or when she wakes up from a nap. She prefers sitting to lying down, so we bought her a Baby Snug from Mamas and Papas. I wanted to get the Bumbo seat initially but a friend recommended the Baby Snug and I have to say, I am very pleased with the purchase. 


We haven't started her on solids yet. I want to wait until she's 6 months, no point rushing it right? She's also not yet sleeping through the night (every new mother's dream). Sometimes she sleeps for 5 hours straight, sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night. Initially I was getting frustrated with her sleep regime but in the end, I just adopt a laissez-faire attitude towards it. She'll learn to sleep in her own time. I might as well just go with the flow :)

She loves to go out in her stroller. Sometimes, when she's extremely fussy, I just place her in her stroller and she goes all quiet. Then she realises after 5 minutes that we weren't going anywhere and starts crying again. Haha. Smart baby.

We're going on holiday to Spain and Amsterdam in the next few weeks. Yasmin's first Euro trip! Hopefully will have time to blog about that hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment