Baby girl is 6 months old today! She's grown so much in the last month, both physically and mentally. She can now say 'Mama'. I love hearing her call me :) She can turn from front to back and vice versa. We leave her on a duvet in the living room so that she can turn and play freely. She doesn't mind playing by herself, but once in awhile, I catch her looking at me, as if to check I'm still there. She likes to play with things in her hand and transfer them from hand to hand. Her number one favourite toy is the remote control. Everytime she sees us holding a remote she will reach out and grab it. So we got her a toy remote to play with haha
We started her on solids at 5.5 months. She loves eating time! Happy to eat anything that I give her, though her favourite is Apple & Banana puree. Getting her to drink water is hard but I persevere. She looks at the bottle one kind whenever I put water in it lol
She's been exclusively breast fed for the last 6 months. I can see now that babies do thrive on breast milk so will try to keep it up for as long as I can.


No comments:
Post a Comment