I'm on Instagram!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Whipped

I was watching my favourite show the other day, Don’t Tell the Bride. They started interviewing the couple and the guy said that the girl manages the couple’s finances whereby all his salary gets deposited into her bank account and she gives him pocket money every week for him to spend on his night out with his mates.

Seriously.

You are a grown man and you can’t even handle your woman? It’s so bizarre! This is like a whole other level of queen control. During the show, he ran out of money and then he called his fiancé to ask for £50 for food and groceries, and she said NO. Flat out no. Poor man might be starving to death and she didn’t even care.

Ok so maybe this guy isn’t good with handling his finances or something, but to have your salary deposited into someone else’s account is ridiculous. Think there is another way to deal with this. Joint account maybe?

I felt sorry for the man. Then I looked at my husband and said, “See, aren’t you glad you have me as your wife? I’ll never ever do that to you.” He looked at me sprawled across the sofa, hesitated and nodded solemnly.

1 comment:

  1. What??? What kind of a man is that?? He is supposed to be the leader lor. Sian... Haoyoo..
    There's this thing called joint account and credit limit.

    Btw. Too bad cite tu xde kt msia.

    ReplyDelete