Stretch marks.
Uuuurgghhh.
Since I was about 16 weeks along i.e after the whole morning sickness/nausea drama, I started to religiously massage Argan Oil onto my tummy. As a result, I don't have any stretch marks on my tummy, alhamdullillah.
What I didn't envisage was that stretch marks can happen anywhere. A few weeks later, my husband noticed I had some marks at the back of my knees. Then I noticed some on my thighs too. So now, my twice daily routine of rubbing Argan Oil onto the trouble areas take much longer than normal. Sad to say, the marks on the thighs and the back of my knees don't look like they're fading but at least it's not getting worse. If only I had applied the oil there from the beginning.
Now, why Argan Oil? I'm not the expert on the subject, that one you have to ask the Asia Essentials team, visit their Facebook page on http://www.facebook.com/AsiaEssentials. But I wanted something natural and organic for my stretch marks remedy and this seemed like the best option. I ran out of my Asia Essentials supply so had to venture into a herbal remedies store in Dublin to find some, and finally found one that was similar to the 100% organic Argan Oil that I got from Asia Essentials.
This 50 ml bottle lasts me for about 6 weeks and costs €19. Quite pricey so I'm trying to find some online that are slightly cheaper. It's hard to know though whether they are pure 100% argan oil so always check the label before you buy.
The price you pay for beauty eh? So jealous of mums who survive their pregnancy with no stretch marks!

No comments:
Post a Comment