I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dirty Linen

I woke up early today to do my laundry. Everything was in the washing machine, I pressed the Start button and away it went. For like 5 seconds. Then it stopped and the light was off and the timer was gone. I pressed the Start button, nothing. I tried opening the door to the machine, and then I heard the sound of plastic breaking.

OOPS

I think because the machine suddenly stopped, the door automatically shuts itself so I can't open it. I was probably forcing it too much (aka ganas gila) and the door handle clicker thingy broke. Oh well. Great start to the weekend.

I dropped our maintenance guy a text to tell him what happened. Hope he gets back to us soon. In the mean time, I need to go get some work trousers as they're all in the wash! Lucky yesterday was pay day, I'm still broke from our trip back to KL. Need to find a way to earn money, asap. Gold trading anyone?

How cool is this? A gold ATM. I'll need a much bigger handbag to lug gold bars around!

No comments:

Post a Comment