So, I've been busy job hunting. First, I looked for positions in Cork as that is where the husband is. But then the market is really small and coupled with my requirements for a visa, it's slim pickings. So, the consultant suggested that I move my search to Dublin. The companies are bigger, so they wouldn't mind sponsoring for the visa if they think I'm worth it.
I started talking to a recruitment consultant in Dublin. He forwarded my CV to a few companies. I attended my first interview on Tuesday, and got a reply from them today. I was expecting them to schedule the Partner interview, but turns out, they were offering me the position straight away.
So, meet my new employer :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One step closer to actually living together with the husband under one roof. Every newlywed's dream.

wahhhhh!!! congrats dinaaaaa!!!! :D so when r u starting n when r u moving there?
ReplyDeleteThanks drog, expected start date is 24 may but it depends on when my visa will be ready jugak. Probably be moving to dublin middle of may kut. So many things happening at one time!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteooooo ic ic! hee bestnyer! tapi cop i tak paham, so nanti u duduk dublin rye duduk cork?
ReplyDeleteCongrats Dina!!! Hehe...yeap...every newlywed's dream ;)
ReplyDeleterye nak mintak transfer to dublin, should be ok sbb dublin ade 5 hospital :)
ReplyDeletethanks mimi :) so happy hehee
ReplyDeleteoh yeayyy that's goood! best best!
ReplyDelete