I'm on Instagram!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Review: Hantaran from him

Am taking a break from work to quickly do a review on the hantaran. Initial plan was to do a review on both sides' hantaran but then realised I have so much work to do, so let's start with his side first ok?

Preview of both sides' hantaran. Theme was apple green and white from him, and red and white from me. 

#1 : The bag

My precious... I love this bag for 2 reasons. Firstly, it's THE bag. Secondly, the effort that was put in to get it is priceless. The waiting list for a black, Chanel bag is endless. Everytime we go there are never in stock, grrr. 6 months we looked for it. The salesperson said to come during the weekday as it's gone by the weekend. So 1 Friday, the husband went to 3 stores around London to find this bag for me. 3 stores people! When he finally got it, he rang me up to confirm it's the one I want hehe. I screamed yes, buy it NOW! And he did. And I was the happiest girl ever :)

#2 The watch

I've always wanted a classic watch. Something that is timeless and elegant. I saw this watch and fell in love with it. It has tiny diamonds surrounding the dial, 0.2 carats altogether. How can I not love it? I barely wear the watch though, only on weekends, and only when the husband is here. Sayang sangat2 nak pakai. 

#3 The shoes

The shoes I bought myself during the Harrods sale. I've always loved Dior shoes. I know people like Jimmy Choos and Loubotins, but for me Dior is the one. This is my 3rd pair and I love it. It's black so practical, it's got cute bows at the front which I adore, and it's an ideal height. What more can you ask for in a pair of heels?

#4 The jewellery




We decided on a wedding band for my wedding ring. I bought this myself when I was back in Malaysia in Sep 10. It matches perfectly with my engagement ring, and is something I always wanted. Alhamdullillah, my wish came true :) We didn't buy the ring in London as they are so expensive, so not worth it! There are more options in KL, and much better value for money. 

#5 The mas kahwin and duit hantaran

I think the butterfly frame is too cute. I still have the frame with the cheque in it hehe, sentimental value... Also, I like the fact that they didn't fold the mas kahwin too much, if not, it's such a hassle to unfold it after! 

#6 The cake
I didn't get to taste the cake as we left for Penang before my mum cut it :( I'm sure it tasted good. Cake pun ikut theme colour k hehe

#7 Telekung
A gentle reminder from the husband to remember to pray. Thank you sayang. 
You know what the best thing about being married is? To pray with your husband as the imam :)

I truly appreciate each and every one of the hantaran. So much effort (and not to mention money) was put into them. I barely use any of them, sayang! But when I do wear them, I smile to myself as it reminds me of the wedding, and how it was the happiest day of our lives :)

2 comments: