I'm on Instagram!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Review: Hantaran to him

Today, for the first time in weeks, I get to have a home-cooked meal for dinner. Albeit pasta. Bliss.

Now, a review of my hantaran to him. They were done by Man Kajang. He arrived at my house at 11.30am, and everything was done by 12.30pm. Cekap dan pantas ok.


#1 The shoes

Introducing, the infamous shoes... this one memang drama habis, but in the end we found them. The perfect pair. Thank you Gucci for not making me strangle my then fiance.

#2 The watch

When we first talked about which watch to get, he wanted a Tag Heuer. But when we saw the Rado watches on display at the shop, he changed his mind. Sabar je la. 

#3 Wallet & Belt
The husband never really showed an interest in LV before. But when I showed him the wallet and belt, it was love at first sight for him. He still keeps them in their LV covers k, jaga habis. I think he's used the wallet probably only once, and the belt is still unworn. Sayang sangat la tu...

#4 The ring
The symbol of love :)

#5 The phone
This is THE most important thing for a long distance couple. Whatsapp is your best friend hahaha. Facetime too if both of u have the Iphone, but I have a BB so no can do.

#6 The toiletries
For him to use during those busy on-calls at the hospital. Again, he hasn't used this yet. He bought a bottle of perfume at Body Shop and has been using that ever since. If I knew this before hand I would have just bought a Body Shop set, save duit!

#7 Shirt and tie
So that he'll have something nice to wear to work. And something to remember me by when a hot young nurse smiles at him. 

#8 The cake
Nice and sweet, just like his wife :)

#9 Sirih junjung

Fuuh going through all the pictures was tiring. I can't imagine what it'll be like when we get the official pictures, hundreds of gorgeous (I hope!!!) pictures to look through. 

Am seeing the husband tomorrow night, and someone special! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment