I'm on Instagram!

Monday, July 29, 2013

8

Yasmin Athirah is 8 months old today! She weighs roughly 8kg. 8 for 8. She's a lot more sociable now, smiling happily at mummy and daddy. She can't crawl yet but is rolling and pushing herself backwards a lot. She likes new textures in her food now so no need to blend everything too much for. Sometimes I just mash everything with a fork rather than blending. She can play on her own but loves it if I play with her. She loves taking baths and playing in the water so we're planning to get her a paddling pool soon. 

She celebrated turning 8 months old with out family in KL. Yeap, we have left our beloved Dublin-town and have now set up residence in my mum's home *sorry Ma for making your house extra messy*. Yasmin's a bit overwhelmed with everything - heat, number of people, new environment, timezone (jetlag sucks!). But she's slowly getting used to her new crib and the people that come with it, including our cat, Chanel. She loves the cat! She laughs so much whenever she sees the cat, she must think its the coolest soft toy ever lol!

Being home means revving up the job hunt for me. I've been attending interviews pretty much every day since we got back, apart from the 1 week we spent in Penang visiting the in-laws. Coupled with fasting month and breastfeeding, mummy's extra tired nowadays. Thankfully the husband hasn't started work yet so is able to help care for Yasmin while I go all around KL attending interviews. Hopefully a few offers will come about soon as I plan to start work after raya. Enough of this tai tai life! I can actually feel my brain turning into mush. 

In the mean time, I have Yasmin's priceless expressions to keep me entertained. 



No comments:

Post a Comment