I'm on Instagram!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Yasmin's first tummy ache

Yasmin was extra temperamental this morning. She normally wakes up at 6 for a feed then she will sleep till about 9. But today she didn't go back to sleep after her feed and she kept making this 'meneran' sound. It was then I realised that she had not pooped since 3am. We put on some minyak telon on her tummy and finally, around 12 she managed to poop. Poor girl had her first tummy ache :( I felt so helpless. I kept trying to hold her and hug her but because her tummy was uncomfortable she kept fidgeting about in my arms. In the end she fell asleep by herself (probably from exhaustion) and only woke up at 3pm for a quick feed before going back to sleep till 5pm.
I hate it when she's not comfortable like today. I was lucky that mum was around to help me but what happens when it's just me and her all alone at home? God help us. May he grant me patience in dealing with my little one.
On a happier note, the weekend is here! Daddy gets to help a bit more with Yasmin giving mummy some much needed REM. Alhamdullilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment