I'm on Instagram!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pill popping, the good kind.

Anyone who knows me well enough will know that I have trouble swallowing pills. When I was younger, to swallow one Panadol will probably cost half a jug of water and a super drenched shirt. As the years went by, it has become slightly better and I can now swallow half a Panadol like a normal person. Yes, I have to cut the pill in half but no shirts will be harmed in the process so everyone wins.

Due to this small problem of mine, it's really hard for me to take vitamins and supplements. I only take Vitamin C as it's chewable. I try to eat lots of fruits and vegetables but I still want to take a multivitamin a day. Thankfully, I finally found one that it's small enough for me to swallow, yay!


Yeap, I found the multivitamin for me at Tesco, of all places. Hopefully now I will not be too prone to illness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment