After a long 16 hour flight from Dublin to KL, I'm home!
But not without drama of course. Our journey to KL involved a stop over in London, so Dublin - London - KL. We checked in our bags straight from Dublin direct to KL, therefore removing the need to check in our luggage again in London Heathrow. However, as I was waiting by the luggage carousel in KLIA for my trusty 5 year old Samsonite suitcase to appear, it didn't. Apparently they left my suitcase in London. First thing that crossed my mind when they told me this was my Chanel bag! I should have put in my hand luggage. I imagined my suitcase just sitting there by itself in Heathrow, with an 'Unattended Luggage' sticker on it :( Thankfully, the MAS staff said that my bag will be on the 10pm flight from London and they'll send the suitcase to my house tonight. Relief! Happy to say that the suitcase is here with me now, safe and sound.
Never a dull moment on my annual trip home. Last year was the detour to Singapore and drama with the husband and I not being seated next to each other. This year, the suitcase gone AWOL. Hopefully next time, the trip will be uneventful. Just your normal every day flight home.
hehehe kesiannnyaa!
ReplyDeleteAtleast u and ure bag are back safe and sound ;)
drama gell k a duh
ReplyDelete