It's been ages since I last wrote so probably no one is reading my blog now. Anyways, I have an announcement for you girls. I am going back to KL in December and my husband and I have two big suitcases to fill up. So, I am offering my luggage services to you all.
My sister was telling me about the rage over Longchamp bags in Malaysia at the moment. She told me how much they cost back home and I almost choked on my coffee. It's almost double what they cost over here! So in a effort to loosen the burden of you Longchamp lovers in Malaysia, I can buy those beautiful bags for you over here and bring them back with me in December.
Now, how to send me the orders. Well, you can visit the official Longchamp site at http://www.longchamp.com/. Email me a picture of the bag you want, together with the measurements and colour. Choices are limited to Le Pliage and Planetes range only as we have limited space in our luggage. I'll send you a quote for the bag you have chosen and we can take it from there :).
![]() |
| Isn't it pretty.... |
P/s - if you want something non-Longchamp, drop me an email and we can try to arrange for it as well :)

Omg nakkkkk!!!! Nak mintak as bday present boleh tk since my bday is in dec? Thanksss! hahahahah. Kidding2!
ReplyDeleteok nanti I browse n email u.
demanding lagi bole? hehe if you're really nice to me i might just get you one so we'll wait and see :P in the mean time, let me know which one you want k.
ReplyDeletesalam dina,
ReplyDeletewhen is the deadline to submit orders? am interested.
Really? :)....hmmm...you might just see an email from me soon hehehehe
ReplyDeleteHi Nora,
ReplyDeleteIf you can let me know by the end of November, that would be great :) hope to hear from you soon!
Mimi, I know what colour you want already lol
I've e-mailed you :D
ReplyDeleteGila deens.. good luck! ahhahaha
ReplyDeletethanks sha! hehe
ReplyDelete