We have a bank holiday on Monday so we decided to go on a mini break. I'm so excited! It's only been a couple of months since our last break to Kerry, but it's always nice to go out of the city isn't it? This time, we are headed for Edinburgh. Can you believe, in my 7 years of living in London, I've never been to Scotland? It's actually quite sad. Now dah sampai Dublin baru terhegeh nak pergi Scotland hehe.
We were planning on where to go this weekend and was choosing between Rome and Edinburgh. Rome was too pricey so we chose Edinburgh instead. We got quite a good deal despite booking the trip quite late. Everyone's been telling me how gorgeous the city is so I'm really looking forward to this trip. I hope the weather is kind to us!

I love Scotland! The place is gorgeous and dreamy. Have fun babe xx
ReplyDelete