And already I am wishing for the weekend to come soon. Sigh. I haven't checked my work emails for a month. This was done on purpose to enable me to enjoy my wedding, honeymoon, and early married life. What welcomed me this morning was 150 unread emails in my inbox. It took me 2 hours to go through them. 2 hours of my life lost and wasted.
There were a lot of people in the office today. We start working at the client site next week, so the office was packed to the brim. Everyone asked about the wedding, which I was happy to talk about hehe. The girls ooh-ed and aah-ed over the wedding band, while the guys marveled at the number of guests who came (almost 1000). They said if it were up to them, the wedding party will just be the bride, groom, minister to officiate, parents and siblings, and at someplace exotic, like the Caribbean. If only we can do the same for Malay weddings!
Tomorrow is a new day, especially as I am expecting a special delivery! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment