So Yasmin turned 1 recently. I was dreading this because it means her vaccinations were due. Now that she's mobile, she just can't sit still, so how am I going to hold her down while she gets vaccinated? So we came up with a solution.
Let Daddy do it. While she's asleep. So that she will subdued and no wriggling to be dealt with.
 |
| Pre jab |
 |
| During jab |
 |
| Post jab (notice her mouth is wide open because she was crying). |
 |
| Administered by Daddy! | |
|
|
She cried when the needle went it, maybe from shock, but I quickly comforted her and she went straight back to sleep. Fuuuh. Her next one is due at 13 months old. Then no more vaccinations until she's 7,yay!
Dina tak amek yg optional eh?
ReplyDeleteDia kena ikut Ireland nye schedule sebab she started on that. Luckily yang compulsory for Ireland is compulsory here too. Yang optional for Malaysia tu I think after 2 years old kut we will do.
Delete