When Yasmin was born, I bought a bunch of baby toiletries for her and just arranged them on my dressing table. But after the constant traveling around, all of her stuff ended up in a bag that I fondly called "Yasmin's koncot". This way, it's easier to bring it around whenever we go from one place to another, and there's less risk of leaving anything behind.
So, what's in her bag? After a few trials, I've finally found the products that suits her most.
![]() |
| Buds Everyday Baby Cream |
I got this as a present from Arina for Yasmin's cukur jambul kenduri. I love how moisturising the cream is and how Yasmin's skin is silky soft after using it. I got this from Mothercare in KLCC but I've seen it around in various baby shops around KL.
![]() |
| Asia Essentials Argan Oil |
This is a multi-purpose oil that has been a staple in Yasmin's koncot from day one. I use it as hair conditioner and also to treat some dry areas on Yasmin's skin (she inherited eczema from her father unfortunately). I also use it on my face sometimes, particularly at night to help keep my skin hydrated all night long.
![]() |
| Minyak Telon |
I've been applying this minyak telon on her since she was a day old. She had colic when she was younger so I got into the habit of applying this minyak on her whenever it acts up. Now that she's almost 9 months old (whaaaaatttt???) I don't think I need to apply it anymore but I still do, more because of habit I guess!
![]() |
| Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash |
So this technically sits on the bathroom counter but it does go into the koncot when we go traveling. I love the smell of this soap and because you can use it as a shampoo and wash, it's an absolute space saver for traveling.
Of course, I have the other staples you would expect in a baby bag: hair brush, nail clipper, etc. But these four items will always be in there and follow us wherever we go, from Amsterdam to Penang!




No comments:
Post a Comment