... because really, that's all that you can do.
Then a miracle happens.
Alhamdullillah. After a year of being married, we have been blessed with the ultimate gift. I am now 16 weeks along with our first baby. We've had two scans now and Alhamdullilah, both mummy and baby are doing well. Here's hoping that it stays that way for the next 5 months Insyaallah.
My first trimester was difficult to say the least. Nausea, loss of appetite, tiredness. Everything I eat tastes different. But I'm getting better and appetite is slowly coming back. Ayam masak lemak finally tastes like normal again. Ah bliss.
I noticed that my tummy is growing bigger every day that my jeans can barely contain it anymore. Today the husband said enough is enough, we need to get you started on maternity pants. So I got myself a pair of maternity jeans, workpants and leggings. Omg, those maternity jeans are a blessing! They're so snug and comfortable, I can imagine myself wearing them even after the pregnancy. I think all jeans should be made like maternity jeans!
I leave you with a picture of my baby kicking his mummy's tummy. Daddy is convinced that it's a boy. And that the baby has his anak mami's nose.
DInaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
taktau pun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehe u tc hun!!
Omigosh congrats Dina & Rye!!!!! :D :D :D
ReplyDeletedinaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeletealhamdulillah!! :):):)
very very very happppy for you and rye!!!
is it going to be a december babyyy??
i screamed in my heart and my minddd (since i'm at the office) reading this!!
ReplyDeleteso happy and excited for the both of you! :D
please update ur blog with pregnancy stories, pretty pleaseee! ;)
take care lovely mom-to-be! here's praying the rest of your pregnancy will be beautiful and smooth, insyaAllah
xoxoxox
Dina
Hi all thanks for your kind wishes. This is truly a blessing from God and we are so thankful for it.
ReplyDeleteDRog, due date is 22 nov hehe so not quite a dec baby like aunty drog.
Dina, will try and update more regularly now that i have something to talk about!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS DINA!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteDue date 22 November? That is Azmir's birthday!! haha
thanks mimi. you'll definitely remember my baby's birthday then hehe no excuses!
ReplyDeleteweeee~ alhamdulillah :)
ReplyDeletecongrats dina =D my edd insyallah 12 days before yours- 10/11/12...if everything goes well lah! i had a miscarriage previously; so hoping it'll be alright this time.
ReplyDeletetake care mommy-to-be **hugs**
Thanks aunty bai, doakan everything goes well k.
ReplyDeleteCongrats ash! So sorry to heat about the previous miscarriage, praying that everything goes well for you this time around :) jangan lasak2 sgt, take care!
Congrats Dina and Rye!!!! :) omg your EDD same with my sis in law hehe counting days to your longggggggg maternity leave! Btw second semester is awesome! So enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteThanks azz, it seems like so many people are expecting this year - you included! Enjoy your last few weeks of being pregnant, cant wait to see little azz/amir.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Dina!
ReplyDeletePatutlah everyone on Twitter was wishing you congrats!
Thanks layen! Tak pernah2 my twitter timeline busy macam tu lol
ReplyDelete