I'm on Instagram!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Scrub a dub dub

My Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant ran out a few months ago. I've been using it religiously for the last 5 years. For some reason, I find Dermalogica products so expensive in Malaysia, so I found myself wondering around Watsons again, trying to find a cheaper but effective alternative.

In the end, I bought this. 


I remember using this when I was a teenager in high school. I have to say, after a month of using this, my skin feels so fresh and clean. I use this scrub 2-3 times a week. It's great for removing your dead skin cells on your face. 

I am now on a hunt for a good (and cheap) pore refining serum. My sister said the one from Estee Lauder is good but I haven't finished scouring around Watsons yet so maybe when I'm done, and I still can't find a good one, then only will I head to the Estee Lauder booth :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've been using the Estee Lauder one for years dah. Tried to find (cheaper) alternatives but tak berjaya. Once you got share pls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try kiehl's skin exfoliator...love love it!

    -nadia

    ReplyDelete